all my life-shayne ward

Tuesday 14 August 2012

selamat pagi ^_^

Assalamualaikum........

 yes im just ordinary....but dont u ever think im just the same like the others.
im just ordinary, but im strong enough, i never cry because of love...coz i believe love is belong to ALLAH...once i said yes, i realy meant it. i believe on your words , if u lie on me, means that u lie on yourself.
 im just ordinary, i cant read your heart , but i believe what my heart said..
im just ordinary, if u dont like me, so please get out from my life, coz i dont need people who hate me..
yes, im just ordinary, but please respect my privacy...
im just ordinary, but who are u to jugde me?!...are u perfect enough?...u better think twice...
im just ordinary, but i still believe that each person have their own speciality...
im just ordinary, but as the time passes, i learn how to be matured...why cant u do the same thing?
and lastly, im just ordinary, and deep in my heart i wanna be loved and love....

jodoh pertemuan qada dan qadar jalan hidup saya,saya yang rancang tapi Allah tentukan. Kalau dia bukan untuk saya maka dia bukan untuk saya.
awak berhak untuk bersuara tapi saya juga berhak untuk melindungi diri saya sendiri. Saya tiada penjelasan tapi cukuplah untuk mengatakan saya MINTA MAAF.UMUR JODOH REZEKI bukan saya yang yang cipta. bukan saya yang minta, please respect my privacy....

No comments:

Post a Comment